Solution 49x - Cognitive and AI Consulting - EOI (Syd/Mel/Canb/Perth)
See job description for detailsDo you want to be part of creating the 4th Industrial Revolution? Talk to Solution 49x about how you can be part of the revolution that is shaping our economy, our society, its industries and businesses.
Solution 49x uses a human-centred design approach to enhance decision-making in all its myriad sizes, scopes, structure and forms. Through our focus on decision-making, we help our clients deliver their customer engagement and operational strategies. We do this by conceiving and implementing intelligent systems, architectures, processes and new operating models. We design, develop and deploy solutions that digitise and automate clients' decision making processes. Our work embeds artificial intelligence, machine-based learning, cognitive computing, advanced analytics, probabilistic reasoning and deterministic business rules management into core processes and functions within client organisations.
Our team includes a broad spectrum of skills from strategists to statisticians, scientists to software developers, anthropologists to behavioural economists and our dogs (and the other parts of life that make us real, rounded 'humans'). We're proud of our diversity and deeply believe this is the key to our innovation and success.
If you agree with these ideas, we'd love to talk with you:
• Believe that complexity creates opportunity - whether at an industry, organisational, functional or individual level, dealing with disruption and bringing together truly differentiated solutions means we need to be comfortable with ambiguity.
• Enjoy bringing a point of view - our team are passionate about their area of discipline and their ability to apply their knowledge to the opportunities of the 4th industrial revolution.
• Embrace collaboration to be creative - the creativity and uniqueness of our solutions is attainable only through the bonds between our team members. We focus on the 'mortar between the bricks', strengthening and deepening the connections between our team members to transform our diverse expertise into a strong and successful culture.
• Passionate and humble - we love our work and it shows! Our clients are the experts when it comes to their businesses and their customers. We listen with compassion and respond with intellect and pragmatism.
• Curious and committed to growth - we are continuously evolving and learning. Each team member is individually supported to provide continuous skill development and career advancement. Success comes from the growth of our people, drawing upon their drive, expertise and experience to advance individual and collective development and success.
• Accomplished in a chosen field - our clients, their problems and our approaches are diverse therefore a team with varied backgrounds is crucial to our success.
We would be interested to hear from you if you bring a record of achievement across one, or many, of the following arenas:
o Data Modelling e.g. analytics, modelling, statistics, hypothesis development, structured experimentation
o Software Engineering e.g. design/development of large-scale systems, distributed computing, hacking, integration
o Analytical and Information Architecture e.g. data warehousing, logical and physical modelling, noSQL data stores, interfaces
o Business Analysis e.g. value chain mapping, operational excellence, change and transition, process modelling
o Engineering or Physical Sciences e.g. civil engineering, geography, mechanical engineering, physics
o Economics or Social Sciences e.g. micro or macro analysis, survey methodologies, econometrics, pricing, risk
o Marketing or Digital Commerce e.g. marketing technology, CRM, A/B test design, consumer behaviour, market research
What we can offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online
Advertised: 07 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time