Manager, Business Process and Change
See job description for details
- Join a team of diverse individuals
- Collaborative and high-performing team
- An innovative, flexible and collaborative work environment
The Manager for Business Process and Change is Responsible for the management and execution of business critical activities and functions to support the national frontline Financial Planning business. Drive the execution of business transformation and coordinate all business units to document, plan, implement and embed initiatives, change programs and strategies to enable seamless change and drive the strategy of ANZ Financial Planning. The role is also responsible for leading and managing process improvement initiatives to ensure these are planned, documented, implemented and embedded.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Completion of ADFS or equivalent (desirable)
- Extensive experience within the financial planning industry including frontline, management, change management and operational functions
- Previous experience managing a business in a change and operational role with responsibility for all change and core business functions
- Demonstrated ability to manage and influence a wide range of stakeholders and multiple priorities
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships and establish credibility with stakeholders and senior management
- Strong knowledge of compliance requirements and end to end advice process knowledge
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We connect you to your world of opportunity.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
Watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to meet the needs of our customers and to attract and retain the best people in a changing world ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK__FGv4dNU )
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers