Country Compliance Analyst
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank Of America / Merrill Lynch
- 18 Aug 17
Country Compliance Analyst
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region ' s leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion.
The Country Compliance Analyst, under close supervision, assists in the execution of the Compliance Risk Management Program ("CRM Program") and the Global Compliance Enterprise Policy ("GC Policy") and in the promotion of a culture of compliance in country. This role contributes to the execution of the following compliance requirements:
- Compliance risk assessments performed in the country.
- Regional, Country and Front Line Unit ("FLU") Compliance reporting, identifying and aggregating compliance risks/issues for the country.
- Compliance monitoring occurring in the country.
- The development of Compliance monitoring and testing plans.
- The execution of governance and management routines.
- The development of compliance training coverage plans to address local needs.
- Implementation of or amendments to policies and procedures/processes to address change in regulations.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2 years ' experience and possess relevant local knowledge and expertise in respect of the legal and regulatory requirements in the banking sector would be preferred;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; and
- Works well independently and with a team.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer.
Posting Date: 03/08/2017
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 38