Senior iOS Developer
Senior iOS DeveloperForget what you know about Big Banks and how they do digital. We're a little different, we work like a small start up in a large organisation which is really great, because unlike some start ups we're fully funded to innovate and push digital boundaries.
We are a diverse team with backgrounds from across the world but we all have this in common - we love all things tech and changing customer experiences. We are doing great things which will revolutionise how our customers interact with us and our products.
With us you will be able to be a true digital trendsetter; we want your opinion to help us go from strength to strength. You'll be a part of a team that loves the work they do, and enjoys working with each other. In our digital team we love Agile and you will be a part of a collaborative team who work fast and are empowered to make decisions which result in the best product for our customers ... period.
- experience with both Swift and Objective-C
- experience working in teams delivering native iOS applications
- strong understanding of the iOS SDK, especially UIKit and CoreAnimation
- understanding of software development patterns such as MVC, delegation and common data structures
- consuming REST services over JSON
- an eye for detail in UI and interaction
- comfortable with GIT for version control
- passionate about delivering loveable apps
Extra points for
- experience in using a reactive framework such as ReactiveCocoa (or similar)
- experience with using Bamboo for continuous integration
- good verbal and communication skills
- experience developing enterprise applications
- experience working in an agile environment
For more information regarding this amazing opportunity please get in touch with Shaun O'Neill at email@example.com or alternatively apply online now!
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 09 Dec 2016 AUS Eastern Daylight Time