Assistant Director-Senior DevOps Engineer
The Assistant Director - Senior DevOps Engineer will proactively manage activities around code deployment and testing, application and server configuration, ensure build and deploy processes are aligned with the development teams, and provide support to development teams.
- Automation and processes required to deploy, manage, configure, scale, and monitor internal, product, and cloud-based applications
- Coordination with development teams to facilitate experimentation along with functional and load-testing of applications.
- Creation and management of build and deploy workflow processes related to product development and testing.
- Management and support of infrastructure and development applications including continuous integration, source code management, and hosted applications.
- Active participation in high level team activities such as suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements and conducting tool evaluations.
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure successful delivery and implementation of assigned tasks. Liaison with next level management.
- Works closely with the Information Technology team to co-ordinate and execute application installations and upgrades and to ensure focused and timely issue resolution.
- Adheres to corporate policies and standards to ensure regulatory compliance in the areas of security, PCI and PII.
- Provides ongoing 24/7 support of related products or services in order to ensure minimal impacts/avoid outages to the production systems.
- Responds quickly to production incidents and reports them to management immediately.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.