- Negotiable + Discretionary Bonus
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- S.W.I.F.T. Beijing Limited – Shanghai Branch
- 09 Jan 17
This is an opportunity for an energetic professional who enjoys business analysis and designing solutions. Someone who can analyze and then synthesize and abstract the information at a level suitable for the target audience, who can skillfully negotiate with stakeholders, and with a commitment to deliver high quality work while adhering to agreed project timeframes.
- Define, analyze and evaluate business/technical requirements for projects by working in close liaison with customer stakeholders peering with the SWIFT Project Manager, Pre-sales team and Marketing team.
- Maintain the requirements throughout the project life cycle by updating and synchronizing the customer requirements and functional requirements document. Ensure and trace the requirements to a solution as the solution owner. Maintains the specifications are documented and up to date during the whole project life cycle.
- Manage the scope and the priorities of the requirements in respect to project KPIs together with the PM. Support in running the change management process.
- As part of the solution design; define, analyze and evaluate business requirements for projects by working in close liaison with customer stakeholders peering with the SWIFT Project Manager, Pre-sales team and Marketing team. Translate them into detailed AMH behavior via a Functional Requirements Document for further development of the solution.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, ranging from the SWIFT business analyst and implementation consultants, the SWIFT project manager and in case of SWIFT AMH product gaps, the SWIFT AMH marketing team while delivering the infrastructure and solution design documents
- Provide assistance during implementation and testing by clarifying the solution, and keeping the functional specifications in line with the implemented solution via version tracking.
- A University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in similar roles with preferably experience in business analysis, functional specifications and architecture of software systems in the integration space as a consultant or equally through work experience in,
- IT business analysis with an appetite to learn consultancy or,
- Business/implementation consultancy with an appetite to learn architecture and design.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Organized / structured
- Team Player
- Knowledge of (financial) messaging platforms, from architectural and integration point of view.
- Solid experience in overall integration patterns and systems architecture within a consultancy space.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with excellent English, both written and spoken
- Eager to participate in continuous improvement of the architecture and design process, both during pre-sales and during delivery.
- Knowledge of SWIFT products and services is nice to have.
- Familiarity with Java, SOA, Oracle Database, XML, XLST, MQ technologies
How to Apply
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or submit your application through our career center with the following link: https://www.swift.com/about-us/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and candidates not notified within four weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.