Head IT of Digital Banking
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Mar 17
Linn Consultants, a permitted Recruitment Services Provider in mainland China, a market leading management consultancy specializing in Finance related Technology solutions, work with some of the largest financial services organizations across Asia and the world, specialized recruiting highly skilled finance technology professionals, at all levels, across the financial services sector.
~Our client, one of top tier of global bank offshore development Center is seeking to hire an IT Head, Digital Channel in leading team and responsible for all aspects of both staff and client channel technology, covering: Creative Technology & Innovation, Systems & Solution Architecture, Integration Services & Data Management, Infrastructure, Application Development & Testing, and Implementation & Release. Notwithstanding the overall stability and security of the platform.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Technology or in a related field.
- Required a minimum 15 years of experience a strong thought leader with at least 5 years of experience with -- ability to think strategically while executing large-scale, multifaceted initiatives.
- Proven transformational experience in Financial Services, preferably Commercial Banking.
- Executive-level presentation skills, communication and climate setting. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence
- Demonstrable delivery of complex projects and solutions according to business objectives and priorities
- Successful track record of shaping Online and Mobile Banking platforms.
- Exhibit high energy, and commitment, challenges the status quo
- Possess commmercial, technical, and cross-functional awareness to solve complex problems and make timely decisions; ability to understand key financial and performance metrics.
- Proven experience leading cross-functional, distributed teams and organizational initiatives.
- Demonstrable ability to promote and protect Key Values of Open, Connected, Dependable
- Demonstrable ability to interpret and adapt to client and partner needs and expectations.
- Success with technical subject matter and the ability to translate material into explicable concepts.
- Experience in implementation of Agile methodologies, Lean approaches, and DevOps models to developement
Interested candidate, please send resume to mailto:Vivian.email@example.com