- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- ANZ China
- 20 Jan 17
This Developer is the important technical role in specific technical areas, whose major responsibility is to ensure providing the best technical solutions regarding business requirement, and ensure the high quality delivery of project and service align to agreed plan with stakeholders. Role requires:
. Work with variety of business units to ensure business and technical objectives are met to help achieve ANZ's goals.
. Identify the best approach from technical’s perspective regarding business needs, ensure successful delivery in development / enhancement / maintaince in this team which covering: analysis, inception, evaluation, estimation, designing, developing, testing, supporting, maitenance, trouble shooting and etc.
. Implement SDLC processes and standards, and keep continouse improvement.
. Support line manager in team daily tasks.
. Coding, Update detail design, Unit Testing, Support Testing phases like ST, SIT and UAT, release notes, install plans and implementation.
ANZ has been in China since 1986 and today has six branches and four sub-branches and an Operations Hub in Chengdu. Over the past two decades, ANZ has continued to expand its footprints and remains as one of Australia’s largest investors in China with successful partnerships with the Bank of Tianjin and the Shanghai Rural Commercial Bank.
As the only Australian bank with both local and foreign currency capabilities in Retail and Corporate banking in Mainland China, ANZ China is well-positioned to support its customers’ increasing financial needs and growing business opportunities across the country.
In 2013, ANZ China receives “A ” long-term issuer credit ratings by Standard & Poor’s (S&P). The Bank has established long-term relationships with community partners and non-government groups (NGOs) in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Chongqing and Hangzhou and its priorities are in enhancing financial capability, responsible practices, urban sustainability as well as developing education and employment opportunities for young, underprivileged individuals.
- Provide estimation of efforts (time and cost) for business requirements.
- Build technology solutions or provide services consistent with the business and requirements with high quality and within the agreed cost and time.
- Assist line manager to effectively manage resources with the budget, ensures maximum utilisation of resource leading to increased productivity and reduce time to market.
- Proactively drive the continouse improvement to reduce delivery costs and refine estimation.
- Initiate, develop, and maintain relationships with the Business customer and internal stakeholders.
- Build trust and confidence with the ANZ Businesses through consistently meeting Business expectations thru faster time to market and quality deliverables and services.
- Always be customer focused and proactively work with business stakeholders, engagement and other service providers as appropriate to deliver stable and cost effective solutions that meet business needs and effectively manage potential risks and issues.
- Accoutable for implementing SDLC processes with required artefacts to ensure high quality deliveries and services.
- Drive continous improvement in processes, procedures, practise and standards on an ongoing basis for better value added to our customers.
- Assist line manager to establish a high performance culture by communicating and energising the team around ANZ and Technology goals, underpinned by challenging targets and creating the environment for success.
- Provide coach and guidance to junior staff and leverage people’s productivity, qualityand motivation.
Learning & development following:
. Performance plan
. Development plan
- Ensure decisions are based on commercial acumen and risk.
- Ensure team daily practice and behaviour compliance with ANZ policies, processes and standards.
Proactively identify the risk and protential issues.
- Delivery met within agreed cost and time.
- Cost saving solutions implemented.
- Cost effective planning on resources with complex request
- Positive customer and stakeholder feedback from both business and other technology teams.
- Audit findings of the Projects
- Release acceptance, project review, quality gates and stakeholder feedback.
- Continuous process improvement implemented for better quality and productivity.
- Staff development plan and outcomes
- Project / service quality gates and reviews.
- Risk review and audit outcomes
Skills, knowledge & experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems
- 3 to 7 years – Experience in developing applications in mainframe technology with complex business rules, large amount of DB operations and integration with multiple systems. Exposure to details design and understanding High level design.
- Experience in Mainframe (COBOL, JCL, IMS, DB2)
- Experience of preparing detailed specifications for low to medium complex business requirements, coding, preparing test scripts and test data and unit testing of application programs independently
- Experience of producing program/system documentation containing sufficient information to explain the work and logic flow of the different sections within a program or small/rudimentary system.
- Good knowledge in Middleware and file transfer - CIM-MQ, Connect direct, MQ Secure
- Exposure to Design Patterns, Logical Design capabilities and Database concepts should be strong.
- Must be a very good team player with excellent communication and cooperation skills.
- Great attention to detail and strong focus on quality and deliverables.
- Deliver excellence under pressure.
- Good self-starter and quick self-learner.
- Fluent English skills in both written and spoken.
- Banking industry experience.
- Knowledge of ANZ policies, processes and procedures
- Trade Finance & Supply Chain Finance
This is an opportunity to undertake a role offering exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths. It’s a place where the determined can succeed, the willing can grow and together, we can prosper.
We connect you to our world of opportunity.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
Click on the link below to learn more about ANZ.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers at http://www.anz.com/Careers