Front Office Support & Development » (NYC et Chicago)
Within the bank, IT department is in charge of providing Information System to the business. In every of the bank entity all over the world, IT department provides and manages high quality and competitive tools while respecting technology and cost standards.
The consultant will work with the team in charge of the Trading & Sales Support, specialized in Equity Derivatives (but not exclusively).
• Participate in the support of Equity Derivatives systems in across the America’s region
• Bring expertise (technical and functional) of Equity Derivatives systems, in order to develop other team members across the region and provide assistance to Front Office users (Traders, Sales, Risk Managers, Middle Offices)
• Monitor actively the systems and document procedures and processes - Develop new monitoring tools when required
• Be the first point of contact of the Front Office for projects, level 1 and 2 support (enhancement, bug fix, request, incident)
• Participate in the Test and Roll-out of Trading applications (new version or software update) • Propose solutions, drive changes that address recurring problems and workloads.
Location NYC and/or Chicago
Educational Background & Working experience Bachelor or Master degree level, Engineering school, with IT specialization.
International experience is a plus.
1 to 3 years working experience in IT or finance related sectors.
Mandatory : SQL, UNIX/LINUX, WINDOWS, Scripting (PYTHON or PERL), Networking
Nice to have : FIDESSA, FIX protocol