Assistant Vice President, WM e-Business (Digital Capabilities)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 15 Jan 17
Responsible for enabling the growth of the Bank’s Wealth Management (WM) business by driving e-initiatives and enhancing our digital capabilities to facilitate online WM transactions and increase customer engagement of Retail & Private Banking segments.
- Support the Head of WM e-Business to manage and implement the launch of new initiatives and enhancements of digital/transactional platforms (e.g. web, mobile, apps) to facilitate the delivery of WM services and enhanced digital user experience for Retail & Private Banking segments.
- Identify the opportunities and drive enhancements across all digital touch points to support WM’s business plan and enable WM transactions & product cross-selling online.
- Develop user requirements on the design and deliverables of digital initiatives and platform enhancements (e.g. architecture, interface design, expected client experience and transaction flow, etc).
- Monitor the project plan and manage technical team’s/vendor(s)’ development pipeline; collaborate with related stakeholders including WM Product Development Team, sales channels, e-channel Team to ensure the smooth implementation of digital initiatives/enhancements.
- Actively monitor the performance of initiatives/enhancements after rollout, optimize and keep improving the customer experience & usability in ongoing basis.
- Stay abreast of the latest digital platform & fintech development of banking/finance industry and new features launched by other competitors.
- Support the strategic planning for business enablement and improved customer service from digital perspective, including on-boarding and servicing new customer segments, new markets and niche WM products across digital platforms, etc.
- Degree holder or equivalent, with relevant professional qualification is an advantage
- Minimum 6 – 8 years of solid experience in digital/transactional platform development and management preferably in banking/finance industry
- Experience in managing investment products and distributing through multi-channels
- Solid experience and track record of managing and implementing enhancements and new initiatives related to digital/transactional platforms in banking/financial industry, especially related to WM products
- Sound knowledge of WM products and regulatory requirements, as well as latest fintech, digital landscape & trends
- Strong business sense and customer driven with analytical mind
- Aggressive, innovative and details-oriented
- Highly-independent, self-motivated and ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese