- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 14 Feb 17
Please view Job Description for details.
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
As lead Business Analyst for Fixed Income products across Private Bank and Retail segments, the Candidate will drive requirements on all related initiatives. This will range from strategic platform build out across the region, to incremental improvements as needed by the business.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Engage with business users from front office, dealing, middle office, operations, compliance, risk, as well as key technology stakeholders to help deliver Fixed Income technology solutions for the Private Bank & Wealth Management segments
- Apply front-to-back knowledge of Fixed Income securities while designing and delivering optimal solutions. Understand and work around restrictions and support management in the decision making process through design thinking and offering different options
- Deliver business requirements, process mapping, and functional specifications in accordance with the SDLC. Manage requirements versus schedule and scope as agreed with key stakeholders. Work in Agile when appropriate to the objective. Ensure alignment between technology and business teams during development and testing phases though to deployment
- Assist with training and rollout of enhancements to dealers, relationship managers and investment
Qualifications and Skills
- Understand Fixed Income flows front to back, from Order Placement and Execution to Settlement and Reporting
- Understand Private and Retail product business context, and associated challenges
- Experience driving requirements for large scale and incremental changes
- Analytical mindset, able to apply design thinking, excellent communication skills, reliable and diligent
- Consistently puts the user and usability requirements on top of thought and design process. Challenges the existing conventions and requirements in a smart way. Thoroughly thinks through the pros and cons of the different options and engage the stakeholders in positive, effective communication
- Able to work independently taking full accountability for end to end project delivery and managing senior stakeholders
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 02/28/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.