IT Support- Financial Services- Hong Kong
- HKD1000 - HKD20000 per month
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Argyll Scott Hong Kong
- 09 Nov 16
* Installation, configuration, and maintaining high level performance and usability of workstations, peripheral equipment and Windows desktop software
A well-established Asset Management firm is searching for a junior IT Support Engineer to join their highly dynamic and expanding team in Hong Kong.
The role of the IT Support Engineer will be responsible for:
- Installation, configuration, and maintaining high level performance and usability of workstations, peripheral equipment and Windows desktop software
- Ensure workstations interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including application servers, file servers, email servers, and computer administrative systems
- Upkeep of all office IT equipment and ensuring IT server room and store room are always well organized, clean and stocked
- Plans, develops, implements and maintains all necessary actions to maintain all soft and hardware systems in optimal condition and in compliance with the contractual and company requirements in the most efficient, effective and cost effective manner
- Plans and implements any required upgrades of the soft and hardware systems to ensure optimal function and repair ability
- Liaising with external vendors and managing their internal tasks
- Handle IT helpdesk
In order for you to be successful as the IT Support Engineer you must have at least 1 year relevant IT support, system installation and maintenance experience. Previous experience in a financial institute and familiar with trading systems would be beneficial. Proficient in supporting Windows 2008/ 2012, Active Directory, DNS, Windows PowerShell scripting and Group Policy and IT network and equipment (switch, router, firewall, servers, VMware, SAN, etc) would be highly advantageous to your application.
Must be able to speak fluent Cantonese and advanced English communication skills.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Winhola Leung at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5185 for a confidential discussion.