Manager - Stress Testing
- 85,000 - 95,000 HKD
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 10 Aug 17
My client is looking for an experienced stress testing manager. This role will include ensuring that stress testing is implemented across the group in line with best practice for the purpose of risk management, compliance with the Basel II and III regulatory framework.
A suitable candidate will have experience of:-
• Undertaking stress testing consistently across three risk types, market risk, counterparty risk and wholesale credit risk.
• Developing and maintaining key elements of the stress testing framework, including, providing methodology.
• Management and ensuring that stress testing is meeting the demands of the front office.
• Previous relevant experience in risk management and a clear understanding of risk management techniques across a diverse portfolio of assets
• Ability to prioritise effectively and meet tight deadlines.
• Must demonstrate the ability to communicate with a various range of stakeholders
• Able to interact effectively with senior management within Risk and the business
• Experience in building credit or market models would be beneficial but is not essential