Project Manager - Digital Domain
Capco is a global busi.ness and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. We are currently hiring for a Digital Project Manager to join our expanding practice in Hong Kong.
Our professionals combine innovative thinking with our unrivalled first-hand industry knowledge to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, and managed services to move their organizations forward. Through our collaborative and efficient approach, we help our clients successfully increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance control. We specialize in banking; capital markets; insurance; finance, risk & compliance; payments; wealth and investment management. We serve our clients from offices in leading financial centers across North America, Europe, Africa and Asia.
DIGITAL @ CAPCO
Mobile payments. Social media. Big data. Technology is transforming the way banks do business - and how customers interact with their banks. Capco will give you the chance to help solve the challenges of the digital era for a smart digital strategy, and to create opportunities and transform the world’s most innovative financial services organizations during a period of sweeping industry change. For further information about Capco Digital, visit our website: http://www.capco.com/services/digital Today we are looking for a role for a consultant with a focus on the digital channel including internet, mobile and other emerging direct channels. This is a chance to join one of the fastest growing and exciting consultancies, with an opportunity to grow with the company as it expands. Our digital work offers the opportunity to work on complex projects and shape the future of online financial services. The digital agenda is front of mind for our clients and we embrace new ideas and are renowned for our robust delivery and customer focus.
Working with Capco’s clients across investment, retail and private banks you'll get involved in all aspects of digital change, using a variety of different project methodologies and working with a range of technologies. In additional you will work internally to develop our digital proposition.
You will be:
- Advising senior clients on digital strategy
- Working closely with clients to define and optimize their roadmap
- Shaping and executing complex digital transformations
At the frontline of mobile and social media capabilities working on a range of emerging digital payments types.
YOUR EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE
- Undergraduate degree in related discipline
- Experience in the design and delivery of online and mobile solutions in the FS domain
- Knowledge of the key issues currently facing the FS sector around consolidation and change, specifically within the digital domain
- Solid background in a consultancy or advisory role
- An appreciation of the commercial, financial, and operational impact of IT within a business
- An appreciation of the definition and optimization of the online customer journey and the ability to drive commercial development of the digital proposition
- Consulting experience (internal or external) / change management experience
- Program portfolio planning and development of roadmaps (technology and business)
- Experience of the digital industry within e-commerce, social media and mobile
- Previous Agile/Scrum experience is highly valued