- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 19 Jan 17
SAS Analyst This role would function as a database analyst, extracting information within different banking teams to generate reports.
- Collaborate with various departments to design, develop and deploy business intelligence solutions to fulfill the business need under considerable deadline pressure
- Provide technical leadership and subject matter expertise on data management process design
- Use techniques for Data mining and analytical tools in order to improve effectiveness and cost efficiency
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent, in Mathematics, Statistics, Information Management, Computer Science or related field. Advanced degree preferred
- Banking experience in customer relationship management, portfolio management and operation preferred.
- In depth experience of retail products such as credit cards, loans, wealth management products.
- Proven experience in data analysis or database management experience
- Solid Experience on Statistical Analysis System (SAS) and SQL programming skills
- Strong communication, analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal or external stakeholders
- Spoken and written English, Chinese is a plus
If you are interested in opportunities, do apply here or send across your CV to v.vaswani <at> huxley.com
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com