- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Mainstay Asia
- 17 Jan 17
Our client is a blue chip organization who are seeking a hands-on senior developer to drive forward strategy, development and architectural frameworks on the build out of a new high frequency system.
You will be responsible for development as well as aligning code to architectual Frameworks. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a greenfield project where you can conduct a high degree of influence in the development of the organisation.
The technology stack is a mixtureof Java and C# favoured and a sound background in transactional system development is prefered.
Responsibilities of the role
• Pro-actively research and prototype specific application development techniques and industrial available technologies
• Work in collaboration with other Architects and Dev Managers to design and create system solutions
• Drive and lead development teams to formulate integrated solutions in a complex system landscape
• Establish application framework to facilitate software packaging, logging, auditing, intersystem communication, security, and recovery.
• Carry out code reviews of new and existing IT systems to ensure the use of appropriate architectural designs, standards; methods and tools etc
• Provide in-depth technical consultation to project managers and application developers
Requirements of the Role
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
• 10+ years of major systems design, development and implementation experience.
• Practical experience in defining information system interoperability frameworks, technology standards and application/system integration patterns.
• Solid experiences with designing database model and data architecture, information integration, application integration and business process integration techniques and practices, including data model, XML schema, workflow and SOA
• In-depth programming experience in Java and/or C#,
• System interface components/patterns using various technologies, including ESB, BPM, JavaEE, EJB, Web services, .NET Frameworks, etc.
• Solid experience to design and develop high performance, high throughput server
• Able to communicate ideas and concepts and articulate where decisions might lead.
What can we offer you?
A fantastic opportunity to join one of Hong Kong's largest organisations at an exciting phase. With a planned growth of 50% within the next year, this is truly a company that has large aspirations for themselves and also their employees. Offering competitive salaries alongside great employee benefits.
Please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "Senior Developer" in the Subject Heading.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with our Data Policy Statement (“Privacy Statement”)