Are you a great collaborator? Do you have the integrity to stand by Agile principles whilst delivering sustainable solutions?
We're looking for an Agile developer like that who can:
- Collaborate to refine stakeholder requirements though Test Driven Development
- Join a successful feature team built on mutual respect
- Meet the high expectations of clients through frequent release cycles of quality software
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working as part of the Trade Capture team, based in Hong Kong. We are responsible for supporting sales and trading for the Global Equity Derivatives business.
Your experience and skills
- 5 Years' experience with Java programing, databases, and Unix
- Been working within Agile development teams and performed more than one role
- Experience or qualifications in Investment Banking, and understand Equity Derivative products
- Passionate about technology, with hobbies and interests outside of work
- Able to improve older code bases, as well as apply modern best practices to new projects
- Effective within the complexity, constraints, and boundaries of a leading global organisation, operating in a highly regulated industry, running on bespoke software...
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.