- Hong Kong
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Societe Generale
- 17 Jan 17
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Societe Generale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Innovation, being one of the four core values of the bank, serves as a key element for sustainable growth and long term success. While this is everyone's responsibility in the bank, there is no doubt that teams managing technologies would have a special role to play. Global Technology Services department is responsible for IT infrastructure aspects.
- Organize "Tech Day International 2017" aiming to show case the latest technologies to our business partners
- Establish framework in promoting innovation as a culture
- Liaise with external parties( e.g. FinTech start-ups) and engage them with internal experts correspondingly
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing or similar
- Demonstrate the capacity to work in a team environment, on collective success
- Display responsibility and act ethically
- Display commitment, demonstrating consideration for others
- Must be very reliable and pay particular attention to detail
- Ability to adapt quickly to challenging situations and find innovative solutions
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English, with an Asian language being a plus
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.