UX Designing Lead
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 19 Jan 17
UX Designing Lead
Cognizant Digital Works | Our team:
We are a newly launched digital innovation consulting group within a top tier, global technology consulting firm. We are engaging with clients to imagine a world where the environments in which people live, work and play are sensing, responsive and supportive to their needs and desires. Employing connected device ecosystems, smart environments and data analytics, we collaborate to bring a new sense of awareness to products and services. Working globally with major players across industries including health care, entertainment, retail, financial services, and communications, we offer an exciting opportunity to shape how the world will be over the next decade.
Build build build - We believe that people make better things together. We team up to do much more prototyping than powerpointing.
Commitment to a human-centered approach to design - we want what we make to have a positive impact on people's lives
Discerning in quality and ethics - we put stuff into the world that we feel really good about
- Hands-on craftsmanship with the ability to be self-directed and provide creative vision and leadership within a cross disciplinary design team.
- Plan and lead design research, from contextual inquiries to usability testing
- Storytelling to connect the dots of user needs, concepts, design principles and experience details, both within the team and outside.
- Collaborate in cross-disciplinary teams (strategy, engineering, data science and product management) to conceive and produce new experiences, products and services.
- Rapid iteration and prototyping to demonstrate interactive experiences across mediums, at times working closely with technologists and engineers to realize a vision.
- Design experiences for emerging technologies, IoT, and data/analytics driven services that people want to come back to.
- Continually improve research and design processes to maximize creative potential.
- 5+ years' experience designing user experiences across a variety of platforms and industries
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in design or a related field
- Hybrid problem solving skills including research, interaction, visual, motion design and prototyping; conversant in back-end and front-end implementation.
- A future-focused desire to use emerging technologies to positively impact people's lives
- A portfolio that includes examples of top-notch UI design, information visualization, and cross-platform product ecosystems that use data and analytics to customize and contextualize interactions with people.
- A curious, human-centered, open-minded and experimental approach to design
- A sense of humor and positive attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fluid and entrepreneurial environment and embark on regional and global travel as needed
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 233,000 employees as of March 31, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.