Director, Operations (Payment Solution)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters - Malaysia
- 29 Nov 16
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Kuala Lumpur and the region, this leader within the payment solution industry is recruiting an Operation Director to join their division based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Director, Operations (Payment Solution):
Reporting to the COO, you will be responsible for the management and oversight of the best in-class operations, customer service, develop and implement strategic plans to increase Operational efficiency and effectiveness within the organisation.
- Provide operational leadership and full accountability for the successful evolution of the Operations Service, including leading the Operations team in meeting or exceeding Operations SLA's and performance levels
- Deliver best in class customer service across all our merchants and business partners through identification of opportunities to streamline the business and operational processes
- Build and establish (recruit, develop and retain) a high calibre team who are able to execute the strategy, drive high performance and achieve targets
- Develop and manage strong relationships with key stakeholders and partners both internally(stakeholders will include the COO, Group CFO, CTO, Head of Risk Management, Finance and HR) and externally
- Measure and report on operations department's target performance indicators regularly, and be prepared to make timely, informed recommendations for improvements that ensure customer service targets and operational efficiency are met
- Institute regular "Voice of the customer" surveys to gauge customer satisfaction levels with the organisation. Improve internal processes to ensure that satisfaction is at the highest level
- Keep ahead of customer and industry trends, taking appropriate action where opportunities are presented
- Responsible for the planning and execution of all Operations Projects, coordinate, track and manage the every project
- Act as an escalation point of contact between the client and the operational teams
To succeed in the Director, Operations job, you will need to to build in strong operations teams, design and embed operational procedures that will enable the business to grow.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, or Professional Degree in business related field or MBA
- Strong experience in payment solution products and service and operational processes
- Charismatic and people centric leader with customer service at the core of his/her priorities Proven experience of operating at a senior level (strategic and tactical) within a customer services environmentAbility to comprehend and minimize operational risks including wide understanding of audit controls and compliance requirements
- Strong understanding of the payments industry or retail financial services or telco is an advantage
- The ability to thrive and contribute in a highly entrepreneurial, cross-cultural and fast paced environment
This regional company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Director, Operations job.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125