Senior Manager, Technology Risk - Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment , EA Licence No: 11C4684
- 20 Jan 17
Our client is an international bank, in search of a Senior Manager, Technology Risk to join their Malaysia team.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor and ensure proper implementation of ORF structure in CTM.
- Organize monthly technology risk review meeting, prepare risk heat map & items for submission to CORG. Attend BORFs and liaising with relevant coordinators for technology's follow up actions.
- Overall manage BCP and be EUC champion of CTM;
- Work as a bridge between CTM units and Compliance team, focus on analyzing, clarification of regulations together with UORMs of all units, monitoring the implementation of all regulations relating to CTM.
- Proactively manage regulators' relationship on behalf of CTM, run regulatory reporting initiatives, implementation of regulations & it's monitoring.
- Ensure that team members understand and adhere to the relevant policies, guidelines and standards in their everyday working lives
- Develop and drive controls where technology is tagged as risk owner in the bank, such as information security, etc.
- Review of security & risk framework along guidelines such as ISO 27002 including:
- Security management (policy, asset)
- Communications & Operations management
- Information access control management
- Systems development & maintenance
- Information security incident management
- Business continuity management
- Compliance management
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge and skills:
- ISO 27002 certification desired
- Prior audit or risk management in financial industry
- Good level of understanding of technology areas
- High degree of responsibility and integrity
EA Reg no: R1546891
EA Licence No.: 11C4684
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D