- RM5500 - RM8000
- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Scope International (M) Sdn Bhd
- 06 Sep 16
The Test Lead is responsible for planning the test execution plans, and ensuring that test execution tasks are assigned and executed accordingly. They are responsible for mitigating business risks through timely, precise execution and validation of test results. They must work closely with development teams to create test plans for enhancements and application fixes. They will work under minimal supervision to carry out procedures and execute testing to ensure that the application meeting project engagement and requirements.
Project Test Management and Delivery
- Perform functional and technical test execution activities as per GTM engagement in the test project.
- Accountable for assigned project deliverables, including accurate test reporting to the test manager.
- Manage test projects by working closely with the application team to understand project requirements.
- Plan, analyze, design, develop, and execute test cases (where applicable).
- Identify test environment requirements and liaise (and coordinate) with staff in testing support.
- Task planning/scheduling and allocation of tasks to test engineers, and ensure work done according to the test schedule.
- Facilitate problem resolution, and verify fixes received from application team.
- Conduct reviews and inspections of project deliverables (eg. FS, system test results, etc.) and provide feedback.
- Assist the test manager in managing day-to-day testing activities, such as test monitoring and status reporting.
- Assist the test manager in performing test estimation for small or tiny projects.
- Follow the test process and continuously improve the quality of the test process, along the project progress
- Participate in project meetings to provide feedback and statistics of the project in relation to the test quality.
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of delivery of testing assignments.
Team and People Management
- Ensure constructive working relationships within team and with other functional groups.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience and above in the testing environment (IT) is required for this position.
- This requirement is in the Banking domain (Channels, Wealth or Trade) and experience in delivering large test management programs with hybrid teams (manual & automated testing/scripting) in a BFSI is a definite plus.
- Proven experience in test management in using Test Tools like ALM, JIRA, UFT, Cucumber – Selenium or other industry standard tools.
- Other skills: Teradata, Hadoop, SAS, MSTR, JIRA, AGILE, Test Automation, Test & Project Management.
- Proven ability to engage & collaborate with cross functional teams to own & drive issues to closure.
- Ability to read, speak and write in Mandarin would be an added advantage.