- RM5500 - RM8000
- Selangor, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Scope International (M) Sdn Bhd
- 10 Nov 16
The Test Lead is responsible for planning the test execution plans, and ensuring that test execution tasks are assigned and executed accordingly. They are responsible for mitigating business risks through timely, precise execution and validation of test results. They must work closely with development teams to create test plans for enhancements and application fixes. They will work under minimal supervision to carry out procedures and execute testing to ensure that the application meeting project engagement and requirements.
Project Test Delivery
- Perform functional and technical test execution activities as per engagement in the test project.
- Accountable for assigned project deliverables, including accurate test reporting to the test manager.
- Manage test projects by working closely with the application team to understand project requirements.
- Plan, analyze, design, develop, and execute test cases (where applicable).
- Identify test environment requirements and liaise (and coordinate) with staff in testing support.
- Task planning/scheduling and allocation of tasks to senior / test engineers, and ensure work done according to the test schedule.
- Facilitate problem resolution, and verify fixes received from application team.
- Conduct reviews and inspections of project deliverables (eg. FS, system test results, etc.) and provide feedback.
- Assist the test manager in managing day-to-day testing activities, such as test monitoring and status reporting.
- Assist the test manager in performing test estimation for small or tiny projects.
- Follow the test process and continuously improve the quality of the test process, along the project progress
- Participate in project meetings to provide feedback and statistics of the project in relation to the test quality.
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of delivery of testing assignments
- Report and update test status promptly and accurately.
- Manage business users in guiding them with sufficient test process to proceed with User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Able to implement test process within various project models and technology platform.
- Able to work as a team and be proactive in providing out-of-the box solution if required.
Qualification, Skills & Attributes:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Minimum 4-6 years of testing experience is preferably.
- Good testing and analytical skill.
- Good writing, communication and comprehension skills.
- Good understanding of and experience in AGILE projects. Have experience coordinating end-to-end test (UT, SIT, UAT, OAT, etc).
- Possess banking knowledge is a plus.
- Familiar with Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Familiar with Teradata Database and Technology.
- Familiar with ETL test process, Hadoop and MSTR Reporting.
- Develop and execute the Automation Framework especially complimenting Data Warehouse domain is a plus.
- Familiar with Performance Testing (e.g. volume testing) and Disaster Recovery Testing is a plus.
- Familiar with SAS can be considered.
- Familiar with JIRA and Confluence.
- Familiar with Testing tools such as Selenium Cucumber, Loadrunner and QTP would be a plus.
- Test management experience.
- ISTQB Certification – Foundation.
- Development and Support experience in the Data warehouse is welcome.