Asset & Liability risk manager
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Aug 17
Asset & Liability risk manager
ING is looking for...
a senior Financial Risk Officer - Treasury and Capital Management
You are a senior employee with a good understanding of risk management and Treasury & Capital Management.
You are team player who will add value to the Financial Risk Treasury & Capital Management organization within a dynamic environment. You will ensure that the activities you are responsible for will be performed to an exceptional standard.
You possess an excellent command of English, being able to demonstrate negotiation, presentation and writing skills.
You are able to deal with cultural differences, conflicting interests, complex and unforeseen challenges, as well as to constructively cooperate with your peers in building a sustainable, effective and efficient working environment.
• The key objectives of the Financial Risk Treasury & Capital Management are:
• Monitoring financial risks;
• Setting several mandate limits together with Bank Treasury and Capital Management;
• Coordinate, challenge & perform financial risk analysis including liquidity of the Bank Treasury and Capital Management.
• Being gatekeeper of the Committee of the Product Approval Process in which new financial products within Bank Treasury and Capital Management will be approved;
• Global oversight and coordination of Bank Treasury and Capital Management books, including the daily analysis and monitoring of the Bank Treasury and Capital Management Amsterdam books;
• Price-testing & valuation, transaction approval, product approval review process and limit control sheets for Bank Treasury and Capital Management;
• Functional design/set-up for Global Position Keeping (PK) for Bank Treasury;
• Activities related to ILAAP NL, Liquidity Coordinator NL and Intraday Liquidity .
Your work environment
Within Financial Risk The Bank Treasury & Capital Management team monitors the financial risks of the Bank Treasury and Corporate Line. You will work in a dynamic environment and in a team of 10-12 employees.
• Strong analytical skills (breakdown of complex issues in manageable pieces, in terms of risks and data);
• Good communication skills;
• A good understanding of Wholesale Banking products
• Able to identify and solve complex problems independently and with experienced staff, also involving the appropriate parties;
• Demonstrate Orange Code behaviour;
• Result-driven and able to push things forward in a persistent and constructive manner;
• Able to manage different stakeholders and navigate different cultural environments;
• Decisive and resilient;
• Changeable and flexible, able to act swiftly in changing situations;
• Well structured, autonomous, highly adaptive, flexible team player;
• Thrive while working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Furthermore, you adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behaviour is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath. For more information, please visit http://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Why-ING/This-is-ING-too/ING-Values.htm
• Academic level;
• >5years of experience in the Risk domain;
• Expert in risk management and financial products;
• Fluent in English.
What we offer
- 40 hours
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job. For further inquiries, please contact Eric Spiertz: email@example.com . Please send your CV and motivation. We are looking forward to your application! For more information on vacancies please check www.ING.nl/carriere