ATM Security Solution Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 11 Jan 17
Please view Job Description for details.
The candidate is expected to be a senior consultant for deploying security solutions for ATM devices and the ATM switches and should have technical and implementation knowledge on the cyber security related solution
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing solution to enhance the security controls on the ATM devices in conjunction with the ATM switches
- Responsible for evaluating and validating the ATM vendor security products in terms of adherence to bank's security policies.
- Responsible to work with GIS team in terms of security policies and provide the framework specifically for ATM devices
- Responsible for implementation of ATM Monitoring tool in term of ensuring security related requirements are implemented as per bank's security policies, including any additional processes.
- Responsible for ensuring approvals from bank's architecture team for the ATM security solution deployed
- Works closely with ATM Business team at the group and country level and ensure that cost effective deployment of Security Solutions.
- Performs thorough and comprehensive peer reviews on the output of other team members in a way that identifies to the maximum extent possible issues/errors in the output.
- Works closely with Business Solution team members and the ATM delivery team in supporting ATM / Debit Card projects - Regulatory and Functional Enhancements
- Understand VISA, MasterCard, UPI compliance and security standards and work with these external organization and provide solutions to comply with them
- Ensure SCB process compliance for delivery of projects
- Able to manage technical leads for effective deployment of the tools and solution.
Qualifications and Skills
Should have good knowledge of ATM Switch , specifically on the ATM driver and development experience on ATM Driver is preferable.
Should have worked on projects related to implementing security controls on the ATM native application like AANDC, ProCash, etc.
Should have worked on projects related to EMV technology domestic chip standards
Should have technical knowledge on cyber security patterns and industry threats to payment industry
Familiar with PA-DSS requirements for ATM devices