AVP, Financial Information Management, Group Finance
AVP, Financial Information Management, Group FinanceJob Description
You will be in the team within the Group Finance responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the various Financial Systems in the Bank. The candidate will play a key role in understanding the business objectives, requirements and processes of the various Finance stakeholders, mainly financial accounting, management accounts and regulatory reporting, be the liaison person with Technology team providing end to end solutions that ensure users' needs are optimally met.
The main duties of the candidate include requirements gathering, identify opportunities for improvement, specification and documentation, articulate business requirements into functional requirement and manage project implementation.
- Degree in Accounting / Finance/ Business or its equivalent professional certificate
- At least 5 years working experience in banking industry and conversant with current accounting policies and banking regulations
- Experience with Basel / regulatory reporting is preferred
- Good analytical skills, possesses drive and initiative
- Strong team player with effective communication and interpersonal skills