Assistant IT Manager, Network – Banking - Singapore
- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment , EA Licence No: 11C4684
- 16 Jan 17
Our client is a well respected bank, in search of an Assistant IT Manager to join their Singapore team.
- Install, administer and support the bank’s network, internet connections, IT and office security matters.
- Install, maintain and support end users in all activities related to PCs, computer workstations and printers.
- Support in the identification and management of technology risks including outsourcing risks in accordance to MAS TRM and Outsourcing guidelines.
- Support the Head of Operations & Technology in all IT operations and facility management functions.
- Install and maintain the bank’s network, internet service and office security service.
- Evaluate and standardize networking and server platform including hardware/software.
- Monitor performance of bank’s network and ensure network, equipment’s and servers meet the predefined service level.
- Install and maintain IP telephony system.
- Support the Disaster Recovery Site and coordinate with users for disaster recovery and BCP drill.
- Assist users in application system analysis, user requirement collection and implementations.
- Assist users in solving all IT related issues and provide support in facility management.
- Ensure all procedures established are strictly followed and to adopt changes whenever necessary.
- Prepare management report periodically.
- Manage issues arising from internal and external audits
- Manage contract renewals, payments and monitor IT budget.
- Microsoft Domain/AD infrastructure.
- Network protocol such as TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP.
- System/network security tools including IDS/IPS, Anti-virus solution.
- 5 years’ experience in PC/LAN and Windows/Security, preferably with experience in networking support.
- Mandarin speaking is a must given the exposure with clients in china.
EA Reg No: R1111903
EA Licence No.: 11C4684
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D