Audit Manager for Group Operations and Finance Audit Department
Audit Manager for Group Operations and Finance Audit DepartmentRoles and Responsibilities:
- Play a proactive role in the formulation of a risk based audit plan incorporating emerging risks and potential hotspots to improve risk focus and audit coverage.
- Proactively help to build, develop and lead a team of auditors to manage and execute audit engagements using Group Audit risk based audit approach in evaluating governance framework, risk management and regulatory compliance processes and internal controls systems.
- Provide value-added opinions and recommendations to improve the design and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Review and assess the appropriateness of audit findings, recommendations and management responses.
- Ensure audit work is completed and documented in accordance with required standards and Key Performance Indicators.
- Actively engage the various Business Units to build business partnership.
• Head, Group Operations and Finance Audit
• Has good managerial skills with ability to be detailed / technical oriented without losing sight of 'big picture' issues.
• Good interpersonal, communication and report writing skills.
• Willing to travel.
• Dynamic and able to work under pressure.
• Hold a professional qualification and/or a bachelor degree.
• Candidates with good audit skills and understanding of key risks and controls or those with good working experience in operations/ORM/IT/finance will be considered.