Business Analyst for FusionBanking Trade Innovation (Ref: CBI021)
- Contract, Full time
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 20 Jan 17
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets. Our Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by: Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems. Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects. Providing premium In-house Banking applications. We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
In a challenging and multicultural environment, we seek a Business Analyst to join our Core Banking IT Department (CBI), in charge of the International Core Banking System of Crédit Agricole CIB.
This information system is deployed in 26 units around the world. The main features of this information system consist of payments & cash management, loans & deposits, international trade finance, guarantees, general expenses, reference data, limit and risk related systems.
The department is in charge of the core applications used by various departments in the bank: back offices, finance & accounting and compliance & risks.
As your main responsibility, you will design, develop and document solutions, with a focus on integration of TI Plus (Misys product) in CA-CIB’s enterprise application ecosystem. You will ensure the performance of the delivered products and adherence with bank policies.
- In close interaction with the projects stakeholders, you will
- Liaise with IT business lines for clarification and understanding of requirements.
- Draft functional specifications and solutions in collaboration with technical IT specialists and present functional aspects/impacts of changes/evolutions to the stakeholders.
- Plan, follow and validate the developed applications.
- Prepare and maintain functional documentation including but not limited to process flows, user stories, functional test cases, integration tests etc.
- Deliver fully tested products on-time and with quality up to production deployment.
- Support the technical development team in any functional aspects and train end-users.
- Handle multiple concurrent projects.
- Liaise with application vendors and other support teams on all functional aspects.
Qualifications and Profile
This position requires a minimum of 7+ years of relevant experiences in Java-J2EE software engineering, ideally in a CIB banking environment.
- Knowledge of FusionBanking Trade Innovation(Trade Finance platform by MiSys) and hands on expertise in using the tool is a must.
- Minimum 7 years working experience as business analyst in banking industry in trade finance domain.
- Experience with Trade Finance products i.e. Letters of Credit, Documentary Collections, Issued Guarantees, Loans and Deposits.
- Comfortable working with SQL database queries
- Proficient in requirement gathering, writing functional specifications and presentations.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong perseverance and diligence towards attaining goals and effective time management.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools.
- Good understanding of SDLC, with experience on at least one methodology
Other Professional Skills and Mindset
- Solid analytical and problem solving abilities
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Very good organization skill with attention to details
- Willing to work on new topics and to collectively propose innovative solutions.
- Team player mindset
- Understanding and respect of cultural diversity
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org and Be One of the talented professionals who contribute to excellence from our Singapore Centre.
Visit us on: http://www.ca-cib.com/ http://www.ca-cib.com/