Business Support Lead III
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank Of America / Merrill Lynch
- 17 Jan 17
Business Support Lead III
AML Ops team performs AML KYC/CDD for Global Banking and Markets clients of Bank of America Merrill Lynch. The team covers new client onboarding, expansion, refresh (periodic review) as its core activities. Additionally the team also covers internal/external audits, remediation of AML KYC/CDD of bank clients. The team covers 12 APAC jurisdictions, EMEA, US & Canada. Reviewing accuracy of documentation, screening, obtaining approvals from Compliance and Business are some of the high level activities involved in the process. Additionally, supporting audits (internal/external), acting as liaison between Compliance and the wider team, etc. are also expected
- Facilitate production of presentations for senior management audience
- Partner with regional head to formulate and execute strategy
- Drive accountability for overall regional and global objectives
- Facilitate talent planning as required
- Drive regional employee engagement strategy
- Develop and track KPIs, KRIs and KCIs to demonstrate performance
- Provide reporting of resource utilization and capacity planning including variances
- Develop and implement consistent reporting to global stakeholders
- Maintain accurate global org charts with headcount predictions working with AML COO group and HR to expedite personnel processes from on boarding to talent management and employee engagement
- Manage financial control/budgeting and consolidation
- Manage coordination of key business projects, employee training, service quality, process improvement, communication.
- Implement and enforce routines and processes to support project portfolio and ensure flawless execution against program / project delivery
- Experience in similar role (preferred)
- Self-motivated, operates with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage deliverables on multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work with minimal guidance
- Management reporting experience
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the firm and people with different experiences and backgrounds.
- Strong organization, written and verbal communication and facilitation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence business strategy and information with key partners, including senior management.
- Ability to work in a high pressure and fast changing environment
- Skilled at Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint and data analysis tools.
- Desired Requirements:
- Critical thinking and analytical skills with ability to think "Outside the Box".
- Control focused mindset and good understanding of regulatory and reputational risks - (knowledge of Asian AML requirements a plus)
- Experience in KYC/AML in some capacity
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer
Posting Date: 18/11/2016
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40