Change Project Manager - Buy-side Investment Management - Singapore
- Up to S$10,000 per month
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Aug 17
A top tier global Asset Management business is looking for a driven, energetic and change management focused Project Manager to manage a critical project to implement a new Execution Management System (EMS) and transform the trading workflow and processes.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to take charge of and spearhead a highly visible project, the success of which will be keenly seen and felt by the Portfolio and Fund Managers. The implementation of a new EMS is expected to be game-changing to the business and you will be the key person working closely with a diverse range of business stakeholders as well as the Technology team to make it happen. Although this engagement is on a project basis, you will be rewarded with a short but intense experience of managing a game-changing transformation. You will also be rewarded with a remuneration of up to S$10,000 a month.
Your responsibilities include:
- Engage the business stakeholders, understanding their requirements, and translating them to functional specifications.
- Manage the project by managing scope, schedule, budget, risks.
- Work closely with external vendors and internal IT teams to deliver the project
- Conduct workshops and trainings to drive change management of the workflow and processes.
You are required to have:
- Strong knowledge of trade execution in equities and fixed income securities
- Experience of working on EMS such as Eze Software, ITG, Bloomberg, Flextrade etc
- Excellent communication and people influencing skills.
Please send me your updated CV at email@example.com if you feel that there is a strict fit with your experience and interest. You must also be comfortable with a project basis contractual employment. Do feel free to call me on 98570194 should you have any questions not clarified by the above details.
Thank you and have a good day!