Client Integration Specialist (12 months contract)
- Temporary, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 10 Jan 17
Please view Job Description for details.
We are looking for a team member for H2H (Host-to-Host) Customer Implementation team. The team works with big corporate IT team to have H2H integration with the Bank servers. H2H integration to be used for all bank products such as Payments, Collection, Security Services & Trades for Transaction Banking (Wholesale Bank) clients.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with Corporate Client's IT team to establish H2H connection between Client's server and StandChart server.
- Discuss with Client's IT team on the following area of integration:
- File Format
- Conduct tests in testing environment and get the sign-off.
- Move the setup to production and establish the connectivity in production.
- Provide the production support during the warranty period and hand over to production support team.
- Basic understanding of H2H integration over internet
- Basic understanding of various internet file transmission protocol, like Https, AS1, AS2, SFTP, FTPS, Web services (SOAP), etc.
- Basic understanding about Swiftnet FileAct and FIN channel.
- Basic understanding of various security methodology that to be applied for file transfer over the internet.
- Basic understanding of Data Level Security, like PGP, AUTACK, etc
- Basic knowledge in UNIX commands, SQLs (Oracle)
- Knowledge on Industry standard file format like EDIFACT, ISO20022 XML, SWIFT FIN messages, SAP IDOC file formats
- Basic knowledge on Electronic Banking and Cash Management Applications
- Knowledge on Payments, Collections, Trade, Supply Chain Finance, Funds Transfer, Regulatory Reporting
- Good Analytical skills
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 3 to 6 years experience in IT industry with relevant domain knowledge especially in Cash Management
- Experience in working in intercultural teams
- Excellent communications skills, fluency in English, Mandarin.
- Delivery oriented, good time management.
- Graduate from Information Technology, Engineering or Business Administration
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.