Cloud & DevOps Lead Architect
- SGD180000 - SGD250000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 18 Aug 17
A top global bank is looking for a Cloud & DevOps Lead Architect to join its firm based in Singapore. In this Cloud & DevOps Lead Architect job, you will be responsible for key architectural decisions and overall management of the smooth migration of current infrastructure and applications to the AWS platform.
About the Cloud & DevOps Lead Architect Role:
You will take ownership of key architecture decisions and participate in the evaluation, design, and implementation of AWS Cloud orchestration platform.
- Design, build, test, and deploy and package highly scalable and resilient cloud-based applications on private and public clouds
- Design automated deployments using a DevOps approach
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes that meet requirements for functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to development goals and principles
- Building a strong CI / CD pipeline
To succeed in this role, you should have at least four years' experience with AWS and DevOps, and at least 10 years' experience in an infrastructure & applications background.
- Deep expertise with AWS cloud infrastructure designs and implementations and guiding the process from development to operations
- Experience with Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a cloud or virtualized environment
- Experience building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure
- Experience automating a real-world production environment
- Experience with seamless / automated build scripts used for release management across all environments
- Experience in Terraform and Ansible templates and deployment , Jenkins Integration on Gitbucket, Chef, Puppet
- Very strong DevOps background with the ability to make CI and CD a reality
- Strong experience with packaging and containerisation of applications using Docker, Rancher
- Experience with node.js, C++, Java
- Database experience (PostGres, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Session management (Memcached, Redis)
- Experience in virtualization (VMware, Xen, Hypervisor)
This leading global bank has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development, and investing in the most modern technologies. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused AWS Cloud/DevOps professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1551418 Cheryl Lynn Oh