Contract Staff. Financial Crime & Security Services, Compliance
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 20 Aug 17
See job description for details
Group Legal, Compliance & Secretariat ensures that the bank's interests are protected by zealously guarding and enhancing its reputation and capital. We also work to maintain a good standing with all our regulators, customers, and business partners. Because we believe that at the heart of business banking is to uphold the values of trust and integrity for all our stakeholders.
- Develop anomaly detection models using machine learning techniques
- Develop supervised learning models in the areas of financial crime (e.g. Anti-money laundering, Fraud, Information Security)
- Wrangle and pre-process data for model development
- Prepare presentation material of model results
- Masters degree with no more than two years' relevant experience
- Expertise with anomaly detection techniques such as Local Outlier factor, One-class Support Vector Machine, K-means clustering
- Expertise with R and SQL is required.
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop and Spark are desired
- Experience with Financial Crime or Compliance work is desired
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.