Data Security Lead ( DLP Symantec)
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page , EA Licence No: 98C5473
- 10 Jan 17
An exciting opportunity to work with a leading multinational bank.
Our client is a leading multinational bank with a strong presence within Asia Pacific region. They are currently looking for an experienced Data Security who is a Data Loss Prevention (Symantec) expert to lead their APAC regional operations.
As the Head of Data Security for the region, you will be managing a team of 5 - 7 direct reports and be responsible for :
- Managing the "run the bank" team for activities related to data security and the budget for the scope.
- Transiting the Data Loss Prevention services from rest of the region to Singapore while modifying and creating Data Loss Prevention policies for the bank.
- Providing operational support for Global Data Leak Prevention systems management, Email/Web/Endpoint Prevent, Network Discovery, Data insight and supporting tools.
As a successful applicant, you will be CISSP certified with at least 10 years experience with 4-5 years experience in DLP solution deployment and its operation. You will be a subject matter expert on Symantec DLP.
You will have experience in drafting DLP policies with good knowledge of Anti-Virus (Sophos, Symantec, McAfee) & End-point Encryption.
- Attractive salary package
- Rapid career growth
- Regional role
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shinjika Shukla (Lic No: R1438070 ) on +65 6416 9871