IT Business Analyst
- Contract, Full time
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 18 Aug 17
The department is responsible for development and maintenance of Risk and Finance applications used by worldwide users which is composed of Market Risk IT, Counterparty Risk IT, Finance IT & Credit Risk IT. The role will be in charge of handling IT functional activities in maintenance and project context. Assignment will consist in understanding business change needs, assessing the business impacts of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders. These missions need to be accomplished within the ALM projects context, using team methodologies and respecting its stakes
Who we are
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects.
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications,
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
Overview: The department is responsible for development and maintenance of Risk and Finance applications used by worldwide users, composed of the following divisions -
- Market Risk IT handles risk and P&L consolidation and regulatory reporting, P&L analysis application portfolio, comprehensive risk calculation applications based on internal and regulatory models
- Counterparty Risk IT handles applications responsible for risk data collection, risk calculation and monitoring for CACIB worldwide
- Finance IT is responsible for applications handling financial accounting for CACIB worldwide.
- Credit Risk IT covers Front office Applications, Credit Decision Processing tool, Global Authorization Repository system and Default History Data Base
Teams provide level 2 & 3 support for delivered applications. The applications are all in-house developments.
The ALM IT team in Singapore is in charge to implement and support applicative tools for CA-CIB Finance Head Office, and more specifically the ALM (Asset Liability Management) business. Main business purposes are:
- To ensure that the scarce resources, capital and liquidity necessary for the activities of CACIB are duly available at an acceptable price
- To follow and report liquidity management through internal and regulatory indicators (liquidity cost, RAROC, LCR, NSFR etc)
- To value these resources and allocates them to the Business Lines according to the bank’s strategy
- To hedge the Bank against the financial interest and forex risks generated outside the scope of capital market activities.
As IT Business Analyst, you are in charge of handling IT functional activities in maintenance and project context.
Your assignments consist in understanding business change needs, assessing the business impacts of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders. These missions need to be accomplished within the ALM projects context, using team methodologies and respecting its stakes.
- Business analyst for ALM development team in Singapore.
- Design and review requirements in the solutions
- Test implemented solution in integration environment
- Analyse and acknowledge defects and requests coming from users
- Interact actively with the Business Analysts and/or Project Manager on onshore side to scrutinize all parts of the requirements looking for impacts and open points
- Diagnose and resolve application functional problematics, using technical skills such as SQL for investigation
Qualifications and Profile
- 2+ years as a Business Analyst
- Experience in banking or insurance environment will be a big plus
- Technical experience or background to be comfortable with data models and SQL
- Thorough experience in testing and validation of development
- Ability to easily communicate with multi-cultural team members
- IFRS9, Liquidity risk, Interest Rate Risk, Basel III
- SQL, data warehouse, Business Intelligence
Nice to have
- Usage of MS Office, MS Sharepoint, MS Project, MS Visio
- Understanding of UML
- Ability to translate French documentation into English
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- Ability to work in an Agile delivery environment
- General banking and finance understanding and knowledge
- Strong technical skills in tests methodology
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to analyze and summarize
- Self-sufficient and pro-active in sourcing information
- Strong sense of confidentiality
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience. Apply at email@example.com and Be One of the talented professionals who contribute to excellence from our Singapore centre.