IT Project Manager, Market Risk
- Highly competitive + bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 06 Oct 16
IT Project Manager specialising in Market Risk for a tier one investment bank based in Singapore.
~~IT Project Manager specialising in Market Risk for a tier one investment bank based in Singapore.
A highly regarded tier one investment bank are currently seeking an IT Project Manager to join their expanding team specialising in Market Risk. The role, based in Singapore but with occasional travel to London requires an experienced project manager with a track record in delivering concurrent, complex activities within a programme framework.
- Background in market and/or credit risk
- Build project experience
- Highly versed in delivery of projects in both an agile/waterfall approach
- Extremely good communication skills - stakeholder management
- Technical background
- Working knowledge of BCBS, FRTB would be an added advantage
• Engage with appropriate teams to baseline target solution architecture
• Create required project approval documents to initiate the delivery work needed
• Own and manage the project plan, financials, projections, issue/dependency tracking, resourcing and timescales
• Integrate specific projects tasks back to other ongoing efforts in Market Risk and across broader set of initiatives in the wider IT team.
• Follow the bank’s development methodology and drive enhancements to it where appropriate
• Build relationships with key stakeholders: Business, Fellow technology leaders inside and outside of FM, Infrastructure teams etc.
• Timely and clear communications to the stakeholder community.
Qualifications and Experience
• Experience in delivering complex software projects
• Proven experience of working in the Financial Markets/global banking environment
• Strong knowledge of Market Risk (and/or Credit Risk) and regulatory delivery in Wholesale banking environments and current trends
• Proven experience in co-ordination of many dependencies and multiple demanding stakeholders in a complex, large-scale deployment environment
• Rigorous approach to management of development methodology using Agile
• Proven skills in co-ordination, staff management and leadership working with vendors and internal teams
• Knowledge of all aspects of projects, software development and financial management.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to manage a diverse and challenging stakeholder community