Identity Access Management Managing Consultant (Security)
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Jan 17
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Role: Identity Access Management (IAM) Managing Consultant - Security
The IAM Managing Consultant in the Asia Pacific IBM Security Services practice should be advisors and pragmatic management consultants that can speak to the Identity & Access Management landscape with senior client management or executive teams. The IAM Managing Consultants should have depth of knowledge and experience in Identity & Access Management core domains and good understanding of other security domains (Security Strategy Risk and Compliance; SOC Operations; Application and Data; Infrastructure Endpoint and Mobile Security).
The IAM Managing Consultants will provide subject matter expertise in the form of workshops, consulting and project delivery, primarily on Identity & Access Management domains, assess client's IAM maturity, identify gaps/requirements, recommend robust architecture/design, manage project in all the delivery phases with cost effective solution
- Minimum 10 Years of Identity & Access Management hands-on experience in solutions such as IBM Security Identity Manager, IBM Security Access Manager, IBM Security Identity Governance, IBM Directory Server, Directory Integrator etc.
- Proficient in design and implementation of Enterprise Access and Identity Management solution across different verticals. Experience in Finance and/or Telecom industry is desirable.
- Should have executed at least five projects in IAM solution with design, build, deployment, and support cycles.
- Should have led a team of size more than 10 developers and/or testers in more than 2 projects in the career span
- Should have knowledge/experience about IAM migration within the same stack and across product components. Experience with designing and implementing complex platform migration for access and entitlement solutions.
- Should be knowledgeable of DC/DR set-up and HA architecture with having configured the same on at least 2 projects.
- Understanding on IAM performance tuning and optimization.
- Experience in carrying out advanced application integration with the IAM solution dealing with advanced provisioning (e.g. multilevel workflows), single sign-on, federation and PKI concepts
- Experience in development / configuration of standard / custom IAM integrations using Java or other major scripting languages
- Experience of Databases/queries/stored procedures
- Expertise in creating technical documentation of Architecture, Design, Usecases and Test cases
- Ability to lead large groups and be a primary facilitator
- Self-motivated with an ability to work in cross platform technologies and lead more than one project at a time.
- Experience with security protocols (LDAP, SAML, OAUTH, OpenID etc.)
- Strong experience in service oriented architecture (SOA), JMS, MQ, Web services (REST, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SOAP).
- Exposure to process frameworks and methodologies
- Experience in SDLC, Agile Development Methodology.
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead and shape client expectations
- Ability to work in a matrix management model with diverse and dynamic teams
- Security certifications such as CISSP preferred.
The successful IAM Managing Consultant will be internal advisor to other IBM consultants and client teams. The Managing Consultant will assist in pre-sales, sales, closure, and then organizing the delivery of security consulting services with local teams.
For individuals who can rise to the challenge this position provides high visibility, extraordinary financial rewards, and excellent career development prospects.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Min. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- At least 10 years experience in projects related to the core Identity & Access Management domain
- At least 8 years experience in management consulting and systems integration or Managed Security Services in a top tier professional services firm or in an end user environment
- At least 8 years experience in working with security consulting teams
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Certified IBM – Architect or Consultant
Professional Certification e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, CCNP)
Product Certification (IBM Suite of IAM products / 3rd Party)
Role ( Job Role )
Primary job category
Secondary Job Category
State / Province
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village