Identity Access Management Senior Consultant (Security)
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Feb 17
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Role: Identity Access Management (IAM) Senior Consultant - Security
The IAM Senior Consultant in the Asia Pacific IBM Security Services practice should be advisors and expert who can present and implement Identity & Access Management solutions with minimum or no guidance. The IAM Senior Consultants should have depth of knowledge and experience in Identity & Access Management core domains (Identity Management, access management, SSO, federation, privileged Id management) and good understanding of middleware and other related technologies like databases, application server , directory servers, web servers, authentication servers.
The IAM Senior Consultants will provide subject matter expertise in the form of workshops, consulting and project delivery on Identity & Access Management domains, capture client's IAM requirements, contribute to the solution architecture, prepare detail design, implement and deliver the solution as per customer requirement
Core consulting & System Integration skills
- Minimum 8 Years of Identity & Access Management hands-on experience in solutions such as IBM Security Identity Manager, IBM Security Access Manager, IBM Security Identity Governance, IBM Directory Server, Directory Integrator etc.
- Proficient in design and implementation of Enterprise Access and Identity Management solution across different verticals. Experience in Finance and/or Telecom industry is desirable.
- Should have executed at least Three projects in IAM solution with design, build, deployment, and support cycles.
- Should have knowledge/experience about IAM migration within the same stack and across product components. Experience with designing and implementing complex platform migration for access and entitlement solutions.
- Should be knowledgeable of DC/DR set-up and HA architecture
- Understanding and experience on IAM performance tuning and optimization.
- Experience in carrying out advanced application integration with the IAM solution dealing with advanced provisioning (e.g. multilevel workflows), single sign-on, federation, attestation, governance, role management and PKI concepts
- Experience in development / configuration of standard / custom IAM integrations using Java or other major scripting languages
- Experience of Databases/queries/stored procedures
- Expertise in creating technical documentation of Architecture, Design, Usecases and Test cases
- Self-motivated with an ability to work in cross platform technologies
- Experience with security protocols (LDAP, SAML, OAUTH, OpenID etc.)
- Strong experience in service oriented architecture (SOA), JMS, MQ, Web services (REST, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SOAP).
- Exposure to process frameworks and methodologies
- Experience in SDLC, Agile Development Methodology.
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Identity and Access Management Product (ISIM, ISAM, IGI, Directory Server etc ) and Security certifications such as CISSP preferred.
The successful IAM Senior Consultant will be a Subject Matter Expert to other IBM consultants and client teams. The Senior Consultant will work in technical pre-sales and project delivery and implementation activities with customer, IBM technical teams and management.
For individuals who can rise to the challenge this position provides high visibility, extraordinary financial rewards, and excellent career development prospects.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Min. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- At least 8 years experience in projects related to the core Identity & Access Management domain
- At least 8 years experience in IAM consulting and systems integration Services in a top tier professional services firm or in an end user environment
- At least 6 years experience in working with IAM implementation teams
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Professional Certification e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, CCNP)
Product Certification (IBM Suite of IAM products / 3rd Party)
Role ( Job Role )
Primary job category
Secondary Job Category
State / Province
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village