Java-JEE Developer (ref: CBI025)
- Contract, Full time
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 19 Jan 17
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets. Our Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by: Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects Providing premium In-house Banking applications We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges
In a challenging and multicultural environment, we seek Java Developer to join our Core Banking IT Department (CBI), in charge of the International Core Banking System of Crédit Agricole CIB.
This information system is deployed in 26 units around the world. The main features of this information system consist of payments & cash management, loans & deposits, international trade finance, guarantees, general expenses, reference data, limit and risk related systems.
The department is in charge of the core applications used by various departments in the bank: back offices, finance & accounting and compliance & risks.
As your main responsibility, you will design, develop and document solutions, with a focus on integration of TI Plus (Misys product) in CA-CIB’s enterprise application ecosystem. You will ensure the performance of the delivered products and adherence with bank policies.
In close interaction with the projects stakeholders, you will
- Developers to deliver project requirements in timely manner.
- Manage JIRA requests and guide team on technical and architectural issues.
- Develop, implement and test components from functional specifications.
- Elaborate technical specifications, based on functional requirements and high level architecture, especially related to TI Plus software integration.
- Contribute to technical design and liaise with business analysts on all aspects of business requirements.
- Ensure integration of new tool with existing enterprise application ecosystem of the bank.
- Participate in analyzing, resolving and providing technical support escalated to the team
- Draft specifications, technical design, unit tests, code reviews and detailed system integration documents and any other documents as required during the project lifecycle.
- Contribute to maintaining a high standard of delivery quality
- Participate in technical discussions and propose solutions based on industry best practices
- Ensure a technical watch
Qualifications and Profile
This position requires a minimum of 6+ years of relevant experiences in Java-J2EE software engineering, ideally in a CIB banking environment.
- Minimum 6+ years experience in web and stand-alone application design & development with Java/JEE technologies in Unix environment.
- Knowledge of corporate banking back office systems such as corporate lending and syndication.
- Excellent knowledge on Spring framework.
- Excellent understanding on Relational Database Systems and Hibernate 4.x.
- Strong knowledge on source code management system such as SVN.
- Very good understanding of application system design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Ability to assess interdependence and impact of a change at application level.
- Basic banking/finance and/or accounting knowledge
- Knowledge of corporate lending and related applications/tools with emphasis on integration with other enterprise applications.
- Good understanding of SDLC, with experience on at least one methodology
Other Professional Skills and Mindset
- Solid analytical and problem solving abilities
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Very good organization skill with attention to details
- Willing to work on new topics and to collectively propose innovative solutions.
- Team player mindset
- Understanding and respect of cultural diversity
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org and Be One of the talented professionals who contribute to excellence from our Singapore Centre.
Visit us on: http://www.ca-cib.com/