Murex Regional Technical Lead
Do you have a knack for technology? Consider yourself a technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Murex application and the underlying implementation? We're looking for someone like that to:
– facilitate Murex rollout to Rates businesses in the region
– perform risk assessment on changes and adherence to production change governance
– recommend improvement to deployment steps based on best practices
– contribute expertise to the management of existing and new Murex issues
– uphold high standards for timely issue resolution and continuous improvement
– play key SME role in APAC; the go-to-person for all things Murex
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working as part of the core Murex Global Production Services (GPS) team in Singapore. Our team members are spread across various sites and timezones in APAC. Our regional team, in-turn are part of a global GPS team working closely with colleagues in Americas, and Europe. As a GPS team, we provide a high quality and responsive support service to the FRC Business globally. Our key client base is very diverse and covers direct Front Office presence through to Middle/Back Office and other IT streams.
Your experience and skills
– in-depth knowledge of Murex 3.1 and consider yourself a Technical SME
– experience executing major Murex upgrade/new Murex rollout
– a good understanding of FRC products such as Bonds, Futures, and Swaps
– direct experience of vendor management and ensuring we get maximum service levels from our partners
– a proven level of comfort and confidence facing off and interacting with IT and Business management
– a good collaborator working closely with colleagues in various locations for the common good of delivering a stable Murex environment to the user community
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
– capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
– able to perform risk assessments on proposed changes and act as production gatekeeper; challenging inappropriate changes
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.