Officer (Cheque Clearing)
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 05 Jan 17
Please view Job Description for details.
- Assist to perform:
- Cheque scanning
- Cheque verification
- Data input
- Cheque balancing and reconciliation
- Transmission of cheque files
- To work together with the Manager and oversee a team of processors.
- Apart from the usual office hours, the incumbent may be required to work permanent or alternate shift from 12pm - 9pm
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Experienced in bank/branch operations particularly in Cheque clearing
- Preferable and advantageous to have outward cheque clearing experience and familiar with the CTS system.
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Good communication skills.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.