Operations Support Assistant
- Temporary, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 20 Dec 16
Please view Job Description for details.
- Support Team Lead, Retail Banking Documentation Operations, to ensure Archival Request to be processed timely and accurately, so as to achieve Retail Client's objective of creating value for its shareholders, customers and employees as well as meet and exceed customers' expectations.
- Reconciliation end-to-end for archival instructions.
- Track statistics and update archival records.
- Involvement in any system change, automation and centralisation of processes
- Officer will also assist in the retrieval process and any other ad hoc requests.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ensure compliance with Group Policy and Standards, local laws and regulations and controls and procedures of the Bank.
- Support the Here for Good campaign and the Customer Charter Initiative.
- Performs all tasks in accordance with the operational procedures, Key Control Standard and regulatory
- Continually provide exceptional service quality to both internal and external customers
- Other ad-hoc and related duties as and when assigned
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.