PMO - Test Workstream
- SGD110000 - SGD150000 per annum + Annual leave, medical leave & insurance
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 27 Mar 17
An exciting PMO - Test Workstream job has just become available at a leading global bank based in Singapore. You will be part of a global project and will be on an initial 12 month contract.
About the PMO - Test Workstream Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for supporting the Programme Test Manager and all testing work streams by providing an effective PMO function and in particular through the production of standardised and industrialised testing metrics and reports.
- Create and maintain project plans in line with bank standards
- Produce Testing Status Reports including testing metrics
- Issue and publication of Meeting Minutes for all testing governance meetings
- Maintain the Testing SharePoint site adding, deleting and publishing Strategic Platform release related documentation
- Maintain the Testing Risks, Issues, Actions and Dependencies (RAIDS)
- Liaise collaboratively with Central PMO team
- Responsible for accurate and timely reporting against the project plans and budgets in line with agreed Programme governance
To succeed in this PMO - Test Workstream role you should have prior experience as a PMO working on a complex regional or global project, with familiarity around testing.
- Previous Test Management experience
- Six to eight years' experience of working in a financial services environment with extensive PMO experience
- Team Management experience
- Ability to work independently and within strict timelines
- Good understanding of and experience in projects
- Degree qualified
- Relevant Project Management Qualification (PMP / Prince 2) etc
- Microsoft Project
- Familiar with JIRA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office applications
This global bank needs no introduction, holds a big presence in Singapore and provides an excellent opportunity for those individuals who want to be challenged and take their career forward.
If you are driven, determined and want to take on a challenge working on a interesting project, this is a role for you.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1326573 Don Zhao