Portfolio Analyst, Group Portfolio Analytics & Reporting, Group Risk Management
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 19 Aug 17
Portfolio Analyst, Group Portfolio Analytics & Reporting, Group Risk ManagementResponsibilities:
- To create an aggregated risk data cube with Bank's corporate and consumer data for regulatory and management reportings and credit risk analytics.
- To manage this data cube with proper maintenance and documentation, and keep the data quality at defined satisfactory level.
- To automate and enhance credit risk MIS and analytics and shorten the turnaround time.
- To collaborate with other risk functions, finance and business teams to improve systems or processes related to risk data.
- To support major system projects related to credit risk management.
- Strong demonstrable knowledge of relationship databases
- Strong knowledge of SAS EG/BASE for data manipulation and management
- Working knowledge of the bank's systems and reporting infrastructure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and to work independently
- Willing to take on new challenges and work in a fast-paced environment
- At least 7 years of working experience in data management-related departments