Premier Banking Centre Manager, Premier Banking Onshore
Premier Banking Centre Manager, Premier Banking OnshoreAt OCBC, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. As Singapore's longest established local bank and the World's Strongest Bank for 2011 and 2012 (as ranked by Bloomberg Magazine), we are committed to invest and develop our people. If you are a go-getter with high level of drive, do come and join us today!
As a Premier Banking Centre Manager, your roles & responsibilities will include:
- Implement service initiatives (in accordance with the Customer Experience guidelines) and ensure consistency of service quality and delivery
- Ensure that RMs adhere to the Bank's Premier Banking marketing guidelines.
- Manage operations risk and ensure that the Bank's operational standards and requirements are adhered to.
- Adhere to all bank's compliance standards.
- Contribute to the bottom line of Premier Banking Onshore through the accomplishment of profit and growth targets.
- Mentor and inspire team members to achieve full potential in sales and service excellence.
- Provide coaching & motivation to staff to optimise financial contribution to the Premier Banking segment.
- At least 6 years' experience in the banking and financial services industry with a strong track record in financial product sales
- Good track record in effective team management
- University degree
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Able to articulate in both English and Mandarin as you will be serving English and Mandarin-speaking clients
- Effective management skills with strong leadership qualities
- Possess initiative, drive and ability to work independently as well as in a team
- It is essential for candidates to be creative and possess the initiative, drive and ability to work independently and in a team.