Project Engineer (Red Hat Linux / Oracle Solaris)
Project Engineer (Red Hat Linux / Oracle Solaris)1. Infrastructure Service Management
a. Plan, track, review and monitor cost, schedule and project issues related to infrastructure services
b. Provide cost estimations for infrastructure hardware, software, and resources
2. Infrastructure Solutions and Design
a. Design solutions in compliant with bank's architecture standards and info security policies.
b. Review infra design architecture (database, system interfaces, network, middleware, platform)
c. Ensure the robustness and resiliency of the system architecture design.
3. Infrastructure Implementation Services
a. Manage and deploy infrastructure services to DEV/SIT/UAT/DR/PROD environment.
b. Ensure infrastructure delivered in projects are operationally ready.
1. At least seven years experience in providing technical services to project teams for Infrastructure projects and enhancements initiatives.
2. Degree (IT) holder with good grasp of infrastructure technology spanning across wide range of infra domains including platform, network, database and middleware technologies.
3. Good communication skills and able to manage stakeholders expectations effectively.
4. Have good analytical skills and adept in infrastructure integration work.
5. Ability to anticipate potential risks and activities required to meet project infrastructure requirements.
6. More than 7 years experience in UNIX oracle Solaris, RHEL LINUX system Administration, Cluster Oracle Sun cluster, VERITAS Cluster, Redhat Cluster.