Project Manager - Global Markets (Vice President), 1 Year Contract
- Up to SGD 200K/ annum
- Contract, Full time
- Kaskal Executive
- 13 Jan 17
Our client is looking for a well established Project Manager to drive and manage their Global Market system implementation project
- You will be responsible to drive and manage the Global Market system implementation project, representing Global Market Operation's Team interest..
- The workstream will entail working closely with the project management, business, operations, technology and finance teams
- The Accounting configuration workstream entails the creation and maintenance of product chart of accounts and accounting guidelines.
- Work in conjunction with Group Business Finance to determine the chart of accounts and relevant accounting rules for new Treasury product launches. This should be aligned with Group Accounting Policies & Regulatory reporting requirements.
- You will also participate in projects relating to accounting control reviews, configuration and User Acceptance Tests.
- You may be assigned additional tasks or expansion of project scope, as required.
- Bachelor of Accountancy or equivalent professional finance qualification.
- At least 10 to 15 years of experience working in Banking & Finance industry, specifically in Operations or Project Management.
- Good knowledge of capital market products, accounting treatment for these products, including regulatory requirements and accounting standards.
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Able to deliver results and meet tight timelines.
- Able to travel occasionally for project delivery
Overseas candidates with relevant skills set welcome to apply.
Candidates who fit the above criteria may send a word formatted. CV directly to email@example.com.
EA License: 15C7408