Suitable for proven Software Engineers with experience working in competitive, high-end technology environments. Not necessarily having financial markets expertise however, you must have a personal interest in coding and desire to work in a demanding, technically challenging environment.
Experience engineering complex trading solutions for use across Asian financial markets is a bonus.
- Prior working experience with Python
- Familiarity with frameworks such as Django or Flask
- Solid technical understanding of deploying Python on Linux
- Additional expertise with Object Oriented development languages
- Previous experience building front-end (GUI) or back-end solutions
- Understanding of latency sensitive environments including demonstrated knowledge of TCP/IP network principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary degree in a related computer science discipline is advantageous
To apply, please send your CV via e-mail to Craig Howe (R1222138) at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the apply button.
Alternatively, if this isn’t quite for you, but you want to hear more about similar roles or generally have a refreshing career based discussion with Westbury Partners, get in touch via an independent message or call.
Westbury Partners is a division of Kariba Pte Ltd, a registered company (201411146D) and employment agent (EA number 14S7182) in Singapore.