Regional Sales Director - Electronic Trading / Wealth
- Circa $200k SGD basic + commission.
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
- 17 Feb 17
My client is a leading technology provider within the Financial Markets offering multi-asset electronic trading and execution services. Their proposition is to offer institutional customers improved liquidity, best pricing and best execution. An organization that has continued to develop its electronic offering by investing in their people and product suite.
My client is currently seeking an individual who will join the sales effort across APAC with a specific focus to Singapore and Hong Kong. You will be responsible for expanding their footprint and increasing market share within the Institutional market. The role sits within their new business sales team and will focus on targeting Sell Side and Buy Side customers in the region. You will be part of a rapidly-growing global team with aggressive targets to increase volumes and generate new revenues for the business.
Some of your responsibilities and previous skills will include the following;
• Manage the entire sales process from prospecting, identifying opportunities, selling customer solutions, negotiating commercials and taking customers through to implementation and trading.
• Build a pipeline and execute against a specific territory plan. Identify key players in the market and implement a sales strategy to achieve against target.
• Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that any customer queries are communicated effectively through the correct channels in the business.
• Assist the business in its future development by effectively communicating the value proposition to customers and the market. Furthermore work closely with all parts of the business to provide insight to other members of the team such as - market development, technological issues and customer queries as well as anything you feel will assist the development of the company.
• Minimum of 5 years’ sales experience.
• Track record of selling electronic trading solutions.
• In depth experience of the Wealth Management market.
• Demonstrate a strong rolodex of Institutional customers within the Wealth market across Asia.
• Have worked for a Technology company.